Peter Clinch Ltd T/A PCL Kitchens & Bathrooms is registered in England and Wales number 6905049. Registered office: HATS 162 Hucclecote Road Gloucester GL3 3SH
How do we use your information – summary
- We (Peter Clinch Ltd ) act as data controller1. This means we have responsibility for your personal information.
- As a data controller, we're responsible for the personal information you provide to us (or that we obtain from other sources). We'll use your personal information for providing and developing our products and services, legal and regulatory reasons, marketing and market research and verifying your identity and crime prevention.
- We may share your personal information with legal and regulatory bodies, auditors, legal advisers, professional advisers, identity authentication and fraud prevention agencies, authorised agents and third party service providers to assist us with our business.
- Peter Clinch Ltd will only use the information you provide for the purposes indicated i.e. in response to requests for brochures, to answer enquiries, to collate public consultation feedback.
- We may also use this information as appropriate to telephone, email or write to you about developments or other services you have expressed an interest in, but always in accordance with your expressed preferences.
- We will also use this information for profiling purposes to understand customer demand and market trends and how this may affect our future products and services.
- Information may also be shared between companies associated with Peter Clinch Ltd if there is a legitimate need for us to do so to respond to any enquiries and requests.
- If you have given us feedback involving a public consultation, we will process data provided to inform the consultation process and we will share anonymised information with organisations with legitimate and public interests in line with planning policy guidelines, these might be planning consultancies and agencies, local and planning authorities and other parties with whom we may work in planning our developments. Personal data will be removed from any consultation responses published.
- If you proceed to a reservation of one of our properties, your data will be processed in line with the legal conveyancing process, and we are obliged to share your information with relevant parties such as legal representatives, government bodies, companies providing a product and service of your new home and other bodies in line with UK law under other Acts of Parliament including Money Laundering, Land Registry, Help to Buy etc.
- We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as:
- you are in active contract with us; and/or
- is necessary to comply with our legitimate business interests; and/or
- is necessary to comply with our legal obligations; and/or
- you have indicated you are happy for us to do so
- We will hold your personal information in accordance with our Data Retention Policy.
- to access your personal data;
- to be provided with information about how your personal data is processed (this information is set out in this Policy);
- to have your personal data corrected where necessary (please contact our Data Protection Manager promptly should you become aware of any incorrect or out-of date information);
- to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances (please refer to the appropriate data protection legislation or consult the ICO for details);
- to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed;
- to have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business.
- If you consider that we have not complied with this Policy or the relevant data protection legislation in respect of your personal data or someone else’s, you should raise the matter with our Data Protection Manager. Any such breach will be taken seriously and will be dealt with in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation.
You have the following rights in respect of your personal data held by us:
You have the right to take any complaints about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
0303 123 1113.
If you have any further questions about how we use your personal information, OR WOULD LIKE YOUR INFORMATION REMOVED/AMENDED please contact us or write to
Peter Clinch Ltd T/A PCL Kitchens & Bathrooms Avon Works, Bridge Street Christchurch BH23 1DY.
1 A data controller is a person or an organisation who determines the purposes and manner your personal information is, or is to be, processed.
We will process your personal information in accordance with the following principles:
(a) all personal information must be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
(b) all personal information must be collected for one or more specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
(c) all personal information shall be restricted to what is adequate, relevant and limited for those purposes;
(d) all personal information shall be kept accurate and up to date (and reasonable steps must be taken to erase or rectify inaccurate personal data);
(e) all personal information must be kept for no longer than is necessary for those purposes;
(f) all personal information must be protected by appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage.
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction. We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk.